Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monsters

So more than usual I have come to realize that we are monsters and that is how it should be. By we I mean the people that I hang out with. The group of trolls that lurks in the shadows of existence with me. I cannot be good for good will not take me, and I have no care for evil. Chaotic Neutral is where I belong and that is where you will find me. There shall be no rule of society and it is everyone for their selves. I will have none of your civilized tactics nor your evil bullshit (play with them for my amusement). You will be hit hard and fast. Rape what you catch and eat what you kill. I am a brawler not a fighter and to expect anything but weakness form anyone else will bring about your own death. I kind of just started rambling here so I will try close with what I wanted to say bluntly. I am a monster, and fuck society with your elitist views and tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment