Saturday, May 5, 2012

Some good and some bad.

When did life become the way that it currently is.  Was it always like this and I was just too occupied to see it.  I don't know if it is the current conditions or what but life just sucks right now.  Though I believe that there is hope out there.  Look at one of my friends.  He is currently in Japan doing what he wants to do.  I on the other hand have spent the last about six months doing nothing.  Now a break from the grind was useful but I probably should have done something to help myself move forward.  I really need get some of my shit together and figure some shit out.  Though this world is a gloomy place there is still some light out there that joy can be found.  Like the Avengers.  That movie rocked.  So even if the light is small it is out there and maybe just maybe some of us will be lucky enough to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment