Sunday, May 22, 2011

Defiance vs Father Complex





























So I went and say Pirates 4 and then 2 days later Pirates 3 was on TV and I was thinking to myself which of the main chicks characters were hotter. Kira Knightley or Penelope Cruz. Now for those of you that are stupid this is not a question of is Kira Knightley or Penelope Cruz hotter its about the character they played. To begin with this is like comparing two anime chicks. Both of them are hot so you have to compeer their personalities. One of the biggest differences in this case is that Kira Knightley's character is defiant while Penelope Cruz's character has a father complex. So after watching these two movies I thought about it and I would much rather have a relation ship with Kira Knightley's character. People with a father complex are just dumb. Get over it your father does not care for you and because of this they are never able to love anyone else. Now I guess there are lvls of defiance. Feminist defiance is unattractive. Defiance that is just like let me do what I want is fine. Really anyone can do what they put their points into. So as long as they do not believe that they can do things that they obviously can not do then things will be fine. Really stupidity is a big turn off for me and people with father complexes are fucking dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment