Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fucking JRap

For the love of god stop JRap. Usually when you add J to something it at least makes it better. For instance pop. Normally I would never listen to pop by itself. But as soon as you add J to it and get JPop it is great. Another instance would be rock. I listen to what most people would refer to as classic rock. However I exclude a lot of bands that get included on this list and am very picky about who I listen to on the classic rock list. I do not venture out of that list when it comes to rock except for when it comes to JRock. Once again the J makes normal rock better. That does not mean that it can make everything better however. JRap is horrible and needs to stop before it spreads to far. Rap on its own is horrible. I would rather listen to so many other things than rap. Just because the J-effect works for somethings does not mean it will work for everything. Like i would never want to see Jcountry. That would be just horrible. Please just put an end to JRap before it gets out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment