Saturday, September 17, 2011

Computers

Ok so I have bad luck when it comes to computers. I just reacently upgraded the graphics card and the monitor on my desk top and it has crashed yet agian. I upgraded the graphics card because that was what was causing the original problem and I upgraded the monitor because my other one was just old and needed to be replaced. This last problem took me a month or two to finily fix and one moth after fixing the problem it crashes agian. This time it looks like I need a new hard drive. Good thing that I own a lap top or my world would be shitty as hell. Similar shit happend to my last computer. Just one thing after another happened untill my motherbord fried. After that I bought my current computer and things are looking bad. So looks like im going to be using my lap top for everything for awhile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment