Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time

With nothing going on in my life I have lost all concepts of time. What used to be a decent sleep schedule has turned to going to bed at 4-5 in the morning and waking up at 1 which gives me enough time to eat and shower on the days that I go to work. If I have no work then all bets are off. So due to the lack of shit going on I end up doing nothing but shit all day. Idk without at least the illusion of something that I am living for this is how things turn out. Bullshit and indulgence. I do not want to get another job because it would hinder my plans of vacationing in the summer but yet I am so sick of my current job that I know I need to get a new one. So yea this is how things are currently going. On the other hand my current character in Skyrim is in a full set of legendary dragon bone with a legendary dedric war axe. The only way I can get better gear is if I were to do enchanting. Also I can take on armies. So I guess the Bullshit has lead to something.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have some knee protection with that armor... srs bzns!

    ReplyDelete