Sunday, February 5, 2012

An Up Date from the Devine

So I did some divining to look into the current themes and ideas that I have. To do this I set up matches between both Link and Toon Link for I did not know which would better represent the atmosphere. In both cases both good and evil were eliminated first so it came down to a battle between red and for lack of a better term lawful neutral. For Toon Link lawful Neutral won, and for Link red won. after these battles I put them up against each other on final destination and Toon Link won. This lead to a couple of conclusions. One with the early elimination of both good and evil in both matches tells me to stay away from these concepts. It is better to be neutral than either one of these. Also pure emotion won a match. Which for me has not happened in a long time. So my current plan of action seems to be approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment