Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gunslinger Girl

So I was in the mood to watch an anime and I chose Gunslinger Girl because it was easily available and it looked interesting. Usually I will read a manga but this time around I was in the mood for an anime. When it comes to anime verses manga both have the advantages and disadvantages. What anime has over manga is sound and motion. Manga on the other hand takes up less time and really accessible. Also most animes are adapted from manga so they will change the story in certain places to make it into a better anime. One thing that pisses me off is when they will put out an anime and then put out basically the same anime but change it to follow the manga. Looking at you Full Metal alchemists. Not that Brotherhood was bad it is just annoying to have one version of the anime and then to have to get another because they can make more money. Why not just do it right the first time and save everyone the trouble. Anyway back to the point Gunslinger Girl. Overall I would say it was a good anime. I liked the concept and the development and how they showed different angles to the program. It was worth the one time watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment