Monday, March 5, 2012

Sanity?

So there has been a lack of sanity in the group lately and it looks like for me that things should get back to the disciplined self. When divination gets out of hand things tend to go wrong. It is not that I do not like the concept of gruul or red I just need to get a better understanding of what that answer meant with out loosing the essence of my own soul. Really I think once again that it means to avoid good and evil. Not to lose myself to emotion. It is important to consider emotion in the process of living life but to go to far and be an indulgent ass, one will lose themselves to the madness.

Anyways going to be spending some time playing Fire Emblem. From what I have heard a lot of people did not like the one for the game cube but I am going to give this one a second shot. This is because I am a huge Fire Emblem fan and the only other thing I have to do is dick around on Star Wars and League. I did not play through it the first time because I did not like the fact it was on a counsel. I still think that Fire Emblem belongs on a hand held but because I like the franchise so much I will play this one through and if I can find the one for the Wii I will beat that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment