Tuesday, April 3, 2012

100

So I started this blog one hundred posts and about two years ago. If you look back things are quite the same. I would like to take you back to that first post where I posted some simple truths of the world. All of which still hold to this day. So here they are.
1. The answer is slash.
2. If you do not like sake then there is something wrong with you.
3. The world is a hell scape of doubt.
4. Listening to some people will get you hurt.
5. The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.
6. Life is a test.
7. Humans are horrible and hilarious things.

Not only does all of this still hold true when I started this blog I was playing Dragon Age. Which is where the answer is slash came from. Today I am playing Dragon Age 2. I have already restarted once because I did not like the theme/atmosphere of my first try. I am liking this one more than I liked the first. It seems more well done and the talent system is much better. Anyways watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npLEp0p-ocE
And in the end always keep in mind, you know what good.

No comments:

Post a Comment