Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Baby, A Monster.

I am like the wolf in sheep's clothing. To the average sheep I look like and act like a sheep. But really I am a wolf to those that can truly see. What brought this on is I was playing League and once again I destroyed a game with Cho'gath. Went 10/2/15. Also I play a decent Trundle if I can lain without getting yelled at or jungle, this I do not do because I have no idea what to do if I get counter jungled. Makes me want to see how well I could play Kogmaw. Just a side note people who play normal blind pick seriously should be banded. They can play it seriously if they want but they should shut up about it. If you want to play league seriously play ranked or shut up. Likewise people who do not play ranked seriously should be band and stay out of rank. Anyways back to the main point my monstrosity. Really I fit in well with the monster crowd. When it came down to it I think I would be Gruul because i do not care enough about my own ambition or power to be black mana, and white and blue do not have enough monster in them. So there it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbOcws9oU2o&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment