Saturday, March 30, 2013

The ill efects of the past

I look at myself and I wonder did I ever truly leave evil behind.  Sure I have changed from what I was one things first started but how much has truly changed.  Could it be that I am just a more wise evil than I once was.  On a separate note I wonder how much of my life was determined because I was able to play the evil side of the game.  To put this in a better perspective if you look at LOTR you are only able to play on the side of good.  On the other hand you look at WOW and you are able to play on the more brutal side.  That is where I fell, with the trolls trying to get gods to come down so that they could eat them.  I find myself wondering where I would have ended up if I would have been on the more heroic side of things instead of the more evil and brutal side.  Which brings me back to my original point have I really left evil behind.  And to that I don't think that I have.  I think that no matter what I try to mask the evil with it will always be there deep down at the root of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment