Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Something New

So after a long time of contemplation I have played and beaten Mass Effect one over the last few days.  For the longest time I did not want to play it because I was not much of a fan of science fiction.  I don't know when and where we had a falling out but there has been a rekindling.  What really got me to try it was that because I could justify playing Metroid why could I not give Mass Effect a try.  It was only twenty dollars and I could not think of a reason not to do it.  If I did not like it I could just stop so why not.  In the end I really liked Mass Effect one and am now have moved on to Mass Effect two.  We will see what happens.  The main point though is it feels good to be doing something new.  It is always good to have something new to manifest my will in, and to get a better understanding and further development of self.  This also has put me in a philosophical upturn, which has been low for far too long.  Now I just need to figure out what to do about reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment