Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IDK

Seems that I have a lot of things on my mind again so lets get started. So I was sitting in my useless sociology class today and everyone was worrying about their grades and all I know is that I cannot relate to them. I sit in this class playing games on my computer all class and I have a low A in that class. I do not care if this grade drops lower and I never have tried at anything that I have done in my life. To think that I do not try and I come out with a 3.0 overall GPA and a 3.5 in my major. If I were to actually try at life I wonder what my life would be like. This brings me to my next point. This world is insane. You can try and try but you will never get anything out of this life. Whats going to happen I just give up and live life. What is the point. None of the current existence is appealing. This brings me to my next point. Do I really want to live that long anyways. I cannot find any point in continuing this. That thought makes me think about pipe smoking. Since I do not want to live that long why not pick up the art of pipe smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment