Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thoughts


So it feels like I have not posted in a while even though it has only been like a week. That may be because I was quite active in March with six posts compared to the usual two posts a month. And that I have been dwelling on a few things. I think I have a lot to say in this one we will see.


First off I do not understand this world at all or my life within it. It seems like all I am doing is waiting around for the world to do something for me. One of two things should happen either an Apocalypse or someone to declare themselves emperor. This would could really use another Caesar. Someone with enough military and popular support to "Cross the Rubicon" so to say. Just come in and be like the system is obviously not working and I am going to do what I want because I can and fuck all of you. Then the populace is like yea we have no idea what is going on but he provided us with bread and games so I like him. The point is that the current system needs to end for the betterment of the world.


Point number two

As for me I have just kind of been going off of martial classes. Really that seems to be what I have been doing my hole life. Looking at the world for what it is and gathering skills to provide for what ever occasion would come up. For instance while in high school all I did was develop stealth that way I would be in no way involved. This would explain my extremely well rounded stats of pretty much 15 across the board instead of like two 18's and the rest of my stats being useless. I just kind of developed what skills were useful at the time and I think can provide for most of the martial roles. The place that I lack the most is tanking. I do not care for it in the end.


Point number three A more recent development

If all chicks were like anime chicks the world would be a much better place. That is to say that all chicks would be extremely attractive. This would make it so that there would be a lot less competition for women because everyone would be suitable to the eye. This would make it so that all women would be judged purely on their personality making love all the more worth while.


This brings me to my next point Saeko Busujima. Here personality is awesome. If all chicks were like anime chicks this would be the one for me. Yea look at that hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment