Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reset

There is nothing more that I would like to do right know than have something on the lines of a reset button. Not something that sets the world back to the beginning. Though funny that may be if everyone was suddenly forced to live without modern convenience. Also do not simply want something like a nuke to go off and just end existence. Though most likely I would be dead but it really does not prove or show anything. Even if I managed to survive it would be thousands of years before the Earth would be inhabitable so it would just be me and who ever else happened to be near by and lived through it until our boring existence ended. No what would be great is if for some reason the system that held everything together all at once vanished like it never existed in the first place. Than one could watch as a new world is shaped and everyone drops the farce that they live and figures out what they need to do in order to survive or they simply die. It would be really fun to live through or be able to be god and just watch the events unfold and the society that would be brought about. What factions would survive. Would people who showed too much kindness make it. If I was ever had the chance to do this I would. I guess that is why I have once been known as the traitor to mortals.

1 comment:

  1. The collapse of society would be excellent. I suppose I'd still like to have some toiletries, but yeah. Bad ass.

    ReplyDelete