Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Day in the Life Part 1.

One of my friends does this on his blog and I had a great idea for mine so here it is.
Angle: hey guys its me Angle.
Wolverine(aside): God damn it not him again.
Rogue(aside): Yea he is completely useless. All he can do is fly. Hell I can do that and I have super strength and the ability to steal others powers. I mean come on flight is such a common power its like no one cares.
Wolverine: sorry angle can you come back later we are kind of busy.
Angle: oh a fight I can help.
All: Way to go Angle, Nightcrawler is dead now. Everything was going just fine till you showed up. Seriously what the fuck were you thinking.
Angle: You guys will see I will make my self useful.
Angle: Hey guys what do you think now I have gone Emo. My wings are now made of metal and I can use my feathers as projectiles. That's cool right.
Wolverine: How do you not get it no one cares about you Angle. Seriously if you do not leave I will kill you my self we cannot afford to lose another member of the team because of your incompetence.

No comments:

Post a Comment