Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fucking Intellectual Battle

So I have been doing a lot of research for my classes this semester and Journal Articles are bullshit. Most of them are responses to other peoples articles where they write about what they think was wrong with the other persons article and depending on the person give their own opinion on the topic. This is how university professors do battle. This is just dumb. No one needs to read a 50 page article about how you disagree with someone else. If you want to say you disagree with someone say it in one to two pages and then write your own opinion. You do not prove anything by only pointing out someones faults. The more important part is providing your own work. It should not be that hard to find an article on a subject but no it is because Journal Articles are almost all there to try and prove that someone else is wrong not to try and inform the people of what happened or other facts just bullshit. Just this person is wrong I am great for pointing it out with some shit to back it up, but more importantly he is wrong and I pointed it out. I guess if you want to read something about something else you have to read a book or do the work yourself and find the primary documents. But if you did this be prepared for people to say that you interpreted the primary documents wrong and thus you are wrong and I pointed it out so I am great. Yea this is the Intellectual Battle field. Not that much different from anyone else are they. Everyone is just really dumb. Now that I have written this better prepare for battle. Luckily I know the answer is always slash. Actions speak loader than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment