Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lack of Sleep

Due to unforeseen circumstances at work I ended up getting five hours of sleep last night and it is three in the morning and I am not tired. There are a few reasons like I feel like I should go to bed. One, I have nothing better to do. The second society demands that I work on some kind of normality with the rest of them. This normaity being awake during some part of the morning and going to bed at night. The last one would be that it is good to have some kind of sleep scedual and mine tends twoard two in the morning +/- two hours and weaking up around noon. The thing is they say that the lack of sleep can drive a person insane. With my thought process as of late this could very well be true. The question is am I insane or is that just the ideas pushed on my thoughts threw society. Now what does it matter what society believes. Can they determine what is apporpriate human behavior. I say no they cannot. The only thing society does is protect the week. Plus the society that I live in I would not even call cognitive. Most of society is the equvalant of a mindless undead just roming around searching for the nearest source of pleasure in this hell. So when it comes to what society thinks well fuck them. The unwased masses are just lucky that there are enought of them to make a difference in this world.

Anyways there are probably two definittions of insanity. One being that of a danger to onself and or others. In that case I could be considered insane or have the capacity to become insane if I were to give up. but lets face it is there anyone out there to be considered others. The second would be Mental instability. This I do not think would fit. I think that society may be able to place a lable of insanity on me but that is because I am not a mindless undead. The fact is that I have the ability to see and thus able to view the world in its true colors. I would not call it a state of mental instabliity rather just a realization that is different than the main stream thought. Any ways like I said before it would be a good idea for me to go to bed for the sake of my sanity.

O children of the Night.
Who among you will run with the hunt?
Now night arrives with her puple legion.
Retire now to your tents and to your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment